Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A day of waiting...

Right now I'm on CD 19 and I still have not O'ed.  The Dr had changed my Clomid to 3 through 7 instead of my previous 5 through 9.  I really hope this change is successful.  I hope I O soon too since our yearly deer hunting vacation is nearly here.  We will be separated for pretty much almost two weeks.  I was hoping to be in my TWW during that vacation because it would be a lot less stressful of a TWW.  We shall see.  The longest CD that I O'ed on was CD22 so, even if I O'ed on CD22 it would still be before the trip, which again would be great!  Here's to having our fingers crossed!  My outlook has gotten slightly better for this month.  I hope I'm not let down.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment