Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Call into the Dr...

Well I had to make my end of cycle call into the dr office for another prescription of Clomid and possibly revamp what we are doing.  Making this call every month is almost getting sickening.  It's pretty bad when the nurse knows you voice and can pull up your information without asking any questions.  Yikes!  It is nice though since we have a pretty good line of communication.  So anyway, when the nurse returned my message I explained my previous cycle, from the beautiful textbook chart to my symptoms to my seemingly lighter and lighter AFs.  Well after consulting with Dr D, it was decided that I would switch up my Clomid, staying at the current dosage but changing from day 5 through 9 to 3 through 7.  So right now I'm on Day 4.  We shall see how this cycle goes, right now I'm not holding alot of hope.  I hope this pessimistic attitude of mine goes away soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment