Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow...

Yesterday as I was driving home, I felt frustrated and disgusted from all that we've had to overcome in the last few weeks.  My husband was still working on his truck, which left me without a vehicle while he's at work.  Though it's not that bad, it can be very inconvenient. 

This past cycle has really made an impression on me, from symptoms to delayed AF.  I don't think I actually have ever been so sure I was pregnant before.  So once AF showed, I felt like I just died inside.  I've been taking it pretty hard and trying to look at the bright side of things but it's really hard.  Maybe this is my mental TTC breakdown, but I can't shake it.  I think I'm depressed.  I really do.  I can get myself out of bed, but I don't eat, I don't really want to leave the home, and I just don't ever want to get out of my pj's.  I'm working on it. 

So back to my drive.  As I was turning the corner contemplating everything that has been happening, I look up to see a rainbow.  A beautiful bright rainbow, I think it was my mom telling me everything will be ok. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment